Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Miniatures Finished: Wakandans

Every September, NWA does a month of Pirate wargaming to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day. For the past few years, I've had the honour of running the Native Island during our annual "Mega-Game", and last year I decided that it would be a bit of fun to have Black Panther running around, causing trouble. That proved popular enough that I've been asked back this year, so I decided to get to work: 
 


The Wakandans are Eureka Miniatures Maroi, excepting the champion and Black Panther, who are, of course, clix. In order to make them stand out from normal islanders, I did a leopard print on some of the cloaks and washed the weapons purple reminiscent of the Vibrianium in the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes animated series. 


Hopefully these proud Wakandans will be able to defend their island in a couple of weeks. Bugger, I just noticed that Black Panther needs some touching up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment